Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Baby Bottle Damage....

Yesterday afternoon I was cleaning my up stairs when I heard a BOOM! BOOM! BOOM! like if someone was on my roof pounding.I headed down stairs as my dog kinsie came running up totally freaked out. When I got down stairs I could smell a wet burnt smell that I could not figure out where it was coming from. So I called ian on the phone and he came home to investigate. Let's just say it did'nt take him long to find the problem. We have a surround sound system hooked up to our tv down stairs with a sub woolfer. I don't know if you know what a sub woofer looks like but, it has a perfect hole in front of it for a baby's bottle. In our case the bottle still had milk in it and slowly leaked onto our amp and fried it.Hopefully we will be able to find someone to fix it. So next time you have a bottle missing don't forget to check your sub woolfer lol.

No comments: