Sunday, February 22, 2009

Eventful Weekend


Well, I always look forward to nice relaxing weekends. Unfortunately, this weekend wasn't the slightest bit relaxing. Friday started out typical, Ian working until 6, us grabbing a bite, and then the hopes of going home and having a nice somewhat relaxing evening watching a video. Well, 10:30 rolls around and I find myself reading various friend's blogs and surfing the net looking at cute pictures of babys. Before I know it, I am telling Ian that I want some sleeping pictures of Brielle, and if we shot them during the day, it would be impossible to get her sleeping. So, we run to walmart, grab some fabric and paint (to paint the set) and then we headed to Salt Lake to Ian's studio. Brielle quickly fell asleep (luckily we prepared with her pack and play in the trunck) and we made it to the studio around 11:30 pm. We ended up shooting some fun photos and made it home around 3:30 am. Even though Ian grumbled at first, we both were happy that we took the extra time to get some good shots.
Saturday was spent moving some of my dads stuff out of his old place and into a new one.... then quickly off to Maddox to celebrate my Grandma's 78th birthday. After returning home from that event, Ian decided to invite some friends over for a movie and some dessert....
Sunday rolls around...usually calm and relaxing..not
We ended up finishing my dad's move. We had to take down a large storage shed and clean carpets and a bathroom that had only been cleaned by a man this past couple years (you all know how men clean :( ). No sooner did we finish that I had to rush home to get ready for a night out with my mom and sister and Celine Dion. We grabbed a quick bite and then enjoyed an amazing concert. Overall, I must say that the weekend was good, but for some reason, I am hoping next week calms down a bit.

2 comments:

kdance10 said...

Cant wait to see the pictures.

Suzi said...

You guys are quite the night owls and busy birds and other crazy animals! :) I love love all of your pics!! Brielle is just too dang cute and so photogenic!! Sorry it has taken me so long to comment, i am kindof lazy. I also can't wait to see your new pics of little Brielle and hope this week is a little more calmer for you!! Hopefully, we will see you Sunday!!