Over the weekend, we went to my grandparents place in Blackfoot Idaho. It was so good to get away from the day to day drama. It was really pretty up there and it was good to finally see their place. They have a great set up there with the view of the lake and all the fun out door goodies you need. Brielle love riding on the tube and riding the wave runners. I thought she would be frightened but, anything to do with water she gets excited about. Thanks grandpa and grandma for inviting us up. We had so much fun!
2 comments:
I am so jealous that you made it up there. I have been wanting to go forever but just don't schedule the time. It would have been so much fun to be uo there the weekend you guys were there. I will have to get up there real soon it looks like you guys had a blast. I love seeing grandpa and chalise with Breille in that peddle boat.
Wow, how fun! It reminds me of all the times growing up at the Pineview dam, with grandpa's boat and the wave runners! I can't believe how big your little girl looks!
Post a Comment