Monday, September 28, 2009
Funny how things turn out.
While we were on vacation we had our ipods stolen. We figured we left them in the rental car or they got stolen at the car wash right before we left. So that night Ian called the car rental place and talked to a operator who told him to call back in the morning. Ian called 3 times and kept asking them if they had seen the ipods, the guy said no sir, I told you like four times we do not have the ipods. So we were bummed and just figure thats how it goes in a different country. But then on saturday Ian noticed someone was using his gmail account. The guy was using our ipod to email and just so happen he just sent us his name. We called Economy car rental and asked if they had a employee by the name of marco campos and they said yes then we asked to speak to a manager they told us the manager would not be here until monday morning. So Ian called them this morning and the manager said she was just about to call him. I guess the guy found out we were calling so he returned the ipods on saturday. I bet he just crapped his pants when he found out we knew. The manager said she would fed x us back the ipods today and that the guy no longer works there. It's sad that he got fired, I guess he learned his lesson that stealing gets you no where. Now if we can catch the person who some how wrote down our card number and charged $500.00 at a Hampton inn in Costa Rica. What a mess.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
SWEET!! I am happy for you guys. i know you were bummed about loosing them.
Post a Comment