Monday, November 2, 2009

Still no big girl bed........



Miss Brielle still won't sleep in her room. She sleeps at the edge of our bed in her pack n play which is getting too small for her. And she looks soooooo uncomfortable. I think she just feels safe and comfort in it. I don't know When she'll ever sleep in her room. And Ian and I are such softies with her, we won't lock her in her room and let her cry all night. So I guess we are stuck with her in our room. I guess we will have to cut two holes out of the bottom of the pack n play for her feet to stick out. lol. Ian always says we could live in a one bedroom apartment because brielle's room is just for show. Next kid around they are going to sleep in their crib.

2 comments:

Dan + Laurie Udy said...

That is the cutest room!!

Stacie Aho said...

I love her room! Hopefully she'll use it soon. Could the bed just be too high/scary for her??

Hey, can you email me your address> I want to send you an invite to lizzie's shower.

stacieaho(at)gmail(dot)com