
Brielle had a blast playing in the snow today. She went out this morning while I was shoveling our driveway and quickly became obsessed with all of the white fluffy snow. I had not bought her any snow pants or anything yet so she was in jeans and sneakers with no gloves on...Bad Mom right? So I decided to bring her in the house and go get her some. She was soooo mad at me she wanted to stay outside and play. Ian's mom came and got me and we headed to Target and got her some snow pants, boots, and gloves. We then went over to Ian's parents home and took Brielle out for some winter fun. She played and played for nearly an hour. The cold didn't seem to bother her the way it bothered me. In any case, it was fun seeing her really enjoy the snow for the first time.. Last year she was still a bit too young to fully appreciate it.
No comments:
Post a Comment