Monday, January 18, 2010

It's official.... Brielle is going to be a BIG sister!

We decided to officially announce that we are expecting baby #2 in July. We are very excited for Brielle to have sibling. This pregnancy has been a lot rougher than the first. I've felt like death for two and half months, I just wanted to dig a hole and die. I have felt pretty good the past couple weeks, thank goodness. Also I have been potty training Miss Brielle since saturday and today she went poop on the potty. Potty training is not easy but hopefully if I stay consistent it will happen soon:) Brielle has also slept in her bed since saturday and she has no problems with it so far. We just love Brielle so much and I'm excited to have another munckin running around.

3 comments:

Stacie Aho said...

That's so exciting you guys! Congratulations. I'm sorry you felt like poo for a while, but I'm so glad you're past that now. Yay! Brielle will be an awesome sister.

Suzi said...

We had a hunch, so glad you are feeling better! Can't wait to meet your new little one! Good job Brielle on sleeping in her bed and going potty. I need to try harder with Ander, he is getting way too old for diapers.

Alexis said...

I can't wait to hear what you're having! Were you prego already when we were talking about it at your house? Sneaky!