Friday, December 10, 2010

Sages 4 month appt.






Well sage had his four month appt yesterday, and actually he's almost five months old so I was a little late getting in.
He is growing like a weed. He weighed in at a chuncky 16 pounds and his height is 26 inches. He has been such a good little guy always happy. He's starting to grab at everything and then it goes straight to his mouth. He's trying to roll over and i'm sure he could by now but, i'm not the best giving him tummy time. He LOVES bath time with mommy. I got the okay yesterday to start him on rice cereal and baby food. So, i started him on prunes hoping it will help him with the back up problem lately. He has not got the hang of eating he gags and pushes most of it out with his tongue. I love my little sage so much I couldn't picture my life without him.

No comments: