


Well, where to start? Brielle has been growing like weed. She is becoming a little lady with a BIG attitude. Brielle has been suffering from UTI's and has had two really bad cases the last six months. We have to take her in to Primary Childrens sometime next week for testing. (I am dragging my feet she hate's the doctors soooo bad.) Brielle is still in dance and preschool 2 days a week. She is learning so much in preschool and she just loves her teacher Miss Marsha. Brielle is such a good big sister and is always helping me with baby Sage. I just love my kids so much and I so thankful for their health. After going through Connor's death it has made me soooooooooo thankful for healthy kids. Brielle just loves her daddy and they are two peas in a pod. When together, she does not let him out of her sight lol.
No comments:
Post a Comment