Sunday, June 26, 2011

Brielle Turns 4!!!!






I can't believe my sweet baby girl is four. We celebrated her birthday last month. What a CRAZY day. I swear whenever I have people come over I get in cleaning mode and clean and clean until my house is spotless, but it's funny because two minutes after the birthday starts the house is a mess--So I have no idea why I stress myself out:) Brielle had a princess party this year and picked Little Mermaid to come, which was crazy because she loves Tinkerbell. Little Mermaid came and sang songs, played games, and painted their faces super cute. She was totally professional, even when miss kennedy told her that her boobs looked funny-lol kids. Brielle loved her special day except she fell down the stairs an hour before her party and got a nice shiner. No joke the next day she had a big black eye, poor girl. We just love her so much! Happy 4th Stinker Pot!!!!!

No comments: