We to black island farms for brielle's field trip. This time next year my baby girl will be in kindergarten. I am having major with drawls already. She has become such a little lady I can't believe I will have a grade school kiddo:) She is so smart and independent I just love this little girl soooo stinkin much. i feel bad lately because I feel like a lot of my time is getting sucked up by baby sage. For example at black island farms I was running after sage the whole time. I had no one on one time with brielle. I am going to have to make a point to have mommy daughter dates so I can have more one on one time with brielle.
Tuesday, November 1, 2011
Brielle's preschool field trip.
We to black island farms for brielle's field trip. This time next year my baby girl will be in kindergarten. I am having major with drawls already. She has become such a little lady I can't believe I will have a grade school kiddo:) She is so smart and independent I just love this little girl soooo stinkin much. i feel bad lately because I feel like a lot of my time is getting sucked up by baby sage. For example at black island farms I was running after sage the whole time. I had no one on one time with brielle. I am going to have to make a point to have mommy daughter dates so I can have more one on one time with brielle.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment