I decided to take Brielle to Disney on ice for a mommy daughter date. We had lots of fun:0 Afterwords we decided to go to my grandmas house and work on disney shirts for our cruise the following week. Everything was going good until Brielle was twisting around and fell. She was crying and I didn't think anything of it.( Brielle is very dramatic). I got worried when she kept crying so I went to pick her up and grabbed her arm it was just hanging there. My heart dropped, I was thinking that we needed to call 911 lol. Good thing my mom , sis, and gma were there to keep me and Brielle calm. I called Ian and then headed to the hospital. We were hoping it was just dislocated but, it was worse of course. She snapped the bone right above her elbow. The Dr. at Davis wouldn't even attempt to fix it. So , we had an expensive ride by ambulance to Primary's. I went with Brielle and Ian and my mom followed. Me and Brielle got checked in and Ian comes stumbling in with a bloody nose. He was running and thought this glass wall was sliding doors and jacked up his nose!! I thought 'oh man this is the worse night ever!!!' Then the doctor comes in and says she will need surgery and no swimming. "What, no swimming, We leave in one week for our cruise." Finally we talked to the surgeon and he said we could order a water sock to put over it. (which tore on our trip). Surgery went fine she got three pins put in. We got to go home the next day after a LONG night in the hospital. Brielle has done pretty good with the cast. The first week Me and Ian were super drained. Brielle can be SUPER needy. She had it taken off the day after we got back from our cruise. Bad timing if she would been a week earlier it would of been fine. She tells everyone she was twisting and fell and then a dog attacked her. (Abby was just licking her lol).
Monday, December 5, 2011
Disney on ice.
I decided to take Brielle to Disney on ice for a mommy daughter date. We had lots of fun:0 Afterwords we decided to go to my grandmas house and work on disney shirts for our cruise the following week. Everything was going good until Brielle was twisting around and fell. She was crying and I didn't think anything of it.( Brielle is very dramatic). I got worried when she kept crying so I went to pick her up and grabbed her arm it was just hanging there. My heart dropped, I was thinking that we needed to call 911 lol. Good thing my mom , sis, and gma were there to keep me and Brielle calm. I called Ian and then headed to the hospital. We were hoping it was just dislocated but, it was worse of course. She snapped the bone right above her elbow. The Dr. at Davis wouldn't even attempt to fix it. So , we had an expensive ride by ambulance to Primary's. I went with Brielle and Ian and my mom followed. Me and Brielle got checked in and Ian comes stumbling in with a bloody nose. He was running and thought this glass wall was sliding doors and jacked up his nose!! I thought 'oh man this is the worse night ever!!!' Then the doctor comes in and says she will need surgery and no swimming. "What, no swimming, We leave in one week for our cruise." Finally we talked to the surgeon and he said we could order a water sock to put over it. (which tore on our trip). Surgery went fine she got three pins put in. We got to go home the next day after a LONG night in the hospital. Brielle has done pretty good with the cast. The first week Me and Ian were super drained. Brielle can be SUPER needy. She had it taken off the day after we got back from our cruise. Bad timing if she would been a week earlier it would of been fine. She tells everyone she was twisting and fell and then a dog attacked her. (Abby was just licking her lol).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
So sad poor little girl! Happy she is doing better!
Post a Comment