
Brielle was so dang excited for Christmas. She would ask us everyday, "How long until Christmas?" it's taking forever. Christmas this year was bitter sweet because all I was thinking was this time last year sweet baby Connor passed away. I hope one day I will be at peace with everything that went down. For now I just have a lot of sadness and anger and what- ifs. Brielle talks about him a lot she says baby Connor's in heaven. Burying Connor was the hardest thing I have ever gone through and never want to go through again.
Christmas day, we actually had to wake Brielle up because Sage woke up super early. We set all their stuff out and the kids were super excited to see all the stuff Santa left. I am so thankful to have healthy happy little kids. I just love my Family. And everyday I have with them.
No comments:
Post a Comment