Monday, April 9, 2012

The Zoo.






I decided to get a zoo pass this summer. We have gone a couple times already so the pass is well worth it's money. Sage is on the go and I have a feeling ,he is going to be a handful this summer at the pool ect. I am so excited for summer and man oh man it has been such a nice spring. My kids are sure growing up, I can't believe Miss B is turning 5 next month. She changes her mind every day or so on what theme she wants. (we will be having her party on sat the 12th). She is becoming a little more sassy. And is a major pack rat :) And Sage is going through a hitting stage, plus independent stage ( he does not want to be in the cart at stores:/) Ian has been busy as usual, and is taking on a new company besides Rastar. Over all life is good and enjoying every day that comes.

No comments: