Thursday, May 31, 2012

San Diego.

I found good airfare to San Diego. So we decided to head down after Brielle's Birthday. It was good to get away as a family Ian has been working really hard lately keeping up on his pretty much two jobs. Last time we went Sage was only about 3 months old. He was really fun he just took it all in. He loved the rides and just kept going and going then he would crash and start over. This kid can be tiring at times. But I LOVE him even though he's a stinker pot lol. I am
thankful I have my mom there with me as a helping hand. Trip highlights. Baby Hippo (so cute it's crazy there so mean. They don't look mean). Polor Bear (We saw one hunting for fish). Not so goods. We had a party above us one night and I swear they were throwing people off the bed it was sooooo loud. And last day cracked wind shield, still haven't gotten the bill for that one:/

No comments: