Sunday, October 18, 2009

My Bf Stephanie Engagement Party.






On Saturday, Ian and I went to my long-time best friend Stephanie's engagement party. The theme was famous couples so Ian and I dressed up as Dog the Bounty Hunter and his wife Beth. We looked like NERDS lol. We had to go into wal-mart and get a snack to share at the party and people were looking at us like what the?... I thought a lot of people knew who Dog was but, we were wrong. A lot of people don't. We had a lot of fun and we won the most original award at the party even though some people showed up late in the same costumes lol. It was fun to be in the social scene again, when you get married you tend to slowly keep to yourself and family. I can't wait to see Brielle in her costume- she is going to be a fluffy lion.

3 comments:

kdance10 said...

your costumes are awesome. I love that show

KBarkley29 said...

Just look at that muscle on Ian.....

Holly said...

I can't even believe that is Ian! I had to enlarge the picture just to make sure. Very funny.