Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Road trip to Moab over the weekend.






We headed out to good old Moab over the weekend to enjoy some outdoor weather before the snow and the cold weather hit this week. Can I just say I HATE WINTER!!!!! We stayed saturday night in a hotel in Moab. Brielle loves staying in hotels, first thing she does is, she gets into the cups and takes all the plastic wrapping off, then straight to jumping on the beds. They put us on the third floor knowing we had a toddler with us. The poor people underneath us. Brielle kept running back and forth across the room for a good 45 mins. I got to sleep with her and she is a bed hog She sleeps sideways for some reason. Lucky for us Brielle does really well on car rides. Our only problem this time was the forgotten garlic in the very back of our car. Our car stunk so bad you could even smell it outside the car. We could not figure were it was coming from until we got there and Ian finally found the stinky garlic lol.

2 comments:

Dan + Laurie Udy said...

That is such a cute picture of you and Brielled.

Dan + Laurie Udy said...

brielled?? I need more sleep :)