Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Fourth of July Weekend!!!






On Friday, We headed up to Bear Lake. We thought it would be good to get one more outing before the baby comes. It was a lot of fun. We went to the Paris parade and Brielle got TONZ of candy. They just let little kids run all over the road grabbing candy. That would not fly at the layton parade lol. We watched the fire works at Ideal Beach and we had great seats you could see them lighting them. I'm getting a little nervous to have two little ones very soon. It hit me last week at my Doctors appointment when she said get your bags ready because he could come at any time, I think my face turned pale white. I am more nervous this time around. With Brielle I didn't know what to expect and this one I do.

No comments: