Last weekend, We headed to my grandparents property in Blackfoot Idaho. We had a great time just relaxing and hanging out with the family. We had a car load going up 3 car seats and 4 adults and one dog lol. My poor mom sat in the back between two babies and had to give them both bottles at the same time lol. Thanks Grandpa and Grandma for having us it was fun!! Sorry, mom I know you are going to get mad about your picture lol.
(Note to everyone who has only one key to their cars. I lost my key up there and it was of course my only one and it was chipped so it had to be made at a nissan dealer.I had to get my car towed to the nearest dealership which was over an hour away. And to top it off the week before we locked are keys inside the car and had to get a lock smith. Let's just say lessons learned I now have two keys:)
1 comment:
Kirstin Marie get that pic off your blog MOM
Post a Comment