Today, I went to Sage's 2 week appointment and Brielle's 3 year (A little late I know). Lets just say when I made the appointment Ian was supposed to go with me and backed out last minute because of work. Never again will I take 2 kids both getting shots to the doctors by myself. Brielle was a little monster and that's an under statement. She would not coroperate at all. She was hitting the doctor telling him no and the shots she just freaked out. She is soooooooooo Sensitive!!! And the pku they do on babies that is soooo sad. They had to poke him 3 times to get enough blood. Let's just say I was not in the best mood. On the other hand their stats are good! Brielle is 35.6 pounds and in the 82% percentile and height is 40 inches and in the 93% percentile. Sage is 8 pounds 11oz in the 42% percentile and height 21 inches and in the 73% percentile.
Monday, August 2, 2010
Dr. visit today:(
Today, I went to Sage's 2 week appointment and Brielle's 3 year (A little late I know). Lets just say when I made the appointment Ian was supposed to go with me and backed out last minute because of work. Never again will I take 2 kids both getting shots to the doctors by myself. Brielle was a little monster and that's an under statement. She would not coroperate at all. She was hitting the doctor telling him no and the shots she just freaked out. She is soooooooooo Sensitive!!! And the pku they do on babies that is soooo sad. They had to poke him 3 times to get enough blood. Let's just say I was not in the best mood. On the other hand their stats are good! Brielle is 35.6 pounds and in the 82% percentile and height is 40 inches and in the 93% percentile. Sage is 8 pounds 11oz in the 42% percentile and height 21 inches and in the 73% percentile.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment