




It's a little late post but, Ian, Brielle, and I have all been sick different times this week and having a sick little one takes up alot of time. Easter was fun, we went to a easter egg hunt on saturday, there were sooooo many people there it was quite a rush. Sunday was a busy day....after church, we went to my mom's house so Brielle could get an easter basket from her grandma ...after a quick stop at our house(looking for the hidden basket from the easter bunny), we went to Ian's parents' house for a tasty dinner and another easter egg hunt with Brielle's cousin Ander. Brielle got tons of bubbles (her favorite thing right now). Brielle turned 23 months yesterday and has not had a bottled since last wednesday. I was not planning on doing it just quite yet but "Mo Jo" is always chewing the bottle nipples and he had chewed the last one and I didn't want to run to the store so I winged it and she's done great ever since. I also bought her a potty - she has been curious but still has a ways to go.
No comments:
Post a Comment