Love the pictures especially the one with all 3 of you in the hot lookin shades. Looks like she was spoiled this eaSTER, BUT NO SURPRISE THERE. Chalise said you guys have been sick and I hope you are on the road to recovery. Lets get Chalise and Kaycee and do lunch somewhere next week or when you are up to it.
I saw that you guys were there on your blog. There were a ton of people! It was fun but a little on the chilly side. I wish I would of seen you. Your little girls outfit on Easter is sooo cute love the skirt.
2 comments:
Love the pictures especially the one with all 3 of you in the hot lookin shades. Looks like she was spoiled this eaSTER, BUT NO SURPRISE THERE. Chalise said you guys have been sick and I hope you are on the road to recovery. Lets get Chalise and Kaycee and do lunch somewhere next week or when you are up to it.
I saw that you guys were there on your blog. There were a ton of people! It was fun but a little on the chilly side. I wish I would of seen you. Your little girls outfit on Easter is sooo cute love the skirt.
Post a Comment