Wednesday, August 19, 2009

12 days and counting.






We are officially on the count down. Only 12 days until Costa Rica. It's crazy it's already here. I've been a little scared about taking Brielle out of the country. It sunk in when I got her passport a coupe weeks ago. We hope she does well on the plane ride. A hyper 2 year old can make for an interesting flight. Can we say Benadryl... that might have to be an option, but I've been told it makes some kids hyper and we DO NOT WANT THAT!! (lol). We are bringing her a dvd player and some small things but if anyone has any ideas let me know. Today was a little drama, Ian and I must have told my mom and my sister the wrong dates so today when Ian was trying to make sure we were sitting together, he found out my sister was scheduled to leave a day early, and my mom took off one day short off of work. Oh man, but they got it fixed today, good thing we called or we would of been in for a surprise. I guess I'm going through last minute stressing. But it brings peace to mind that I have been there before and there's tons of americans where we are going and I felt safe when I was there. Ian is on his Costa Rica kick again. He has been listening to his songs about being stuck at a eight to five job, and thinking about ways for us to either move out there or some how get property out there. He is also checking the surf reports daily(since June). It's the days you wish you were really, really, rich and could just live it up every day. I am starting to get excited... as many of us can say, I am in need of a vacation. I asked my dad to watch Mo-Jo for me and I hope he is not to horrible. Maybe they will bond and he'll say he can't live without him and want to take him.. lol! yeah right. He'll be knocking on our door as soon as we get home. I hate packing. I'll probably pack the night before and get there and have forgotten 10 things, it happens every time. My mom on the other hand has probably already been packed for a month now.

2 comments:

Dan + Laurie Udy said...

I am soooo JEALOUS!!! i wish i was going to a beach. you will have to keep in contact with me while you are there and tell me all the fun things you are doing. hopefully one day we can both be rich and travel the world together!!!

kdance10 said...

How fun. I totally need to go there someday. A few tips i learned with Jace on our flight last month, give her the medicine a half hour before you fly, take lots of treats and little toys. Jace loved watching Barney on the laptop. He did pretty good both ways. Good luck & be safe