Thursday, August 20, 2009

Didn't get any sleep last night....




Last night was sooooooo horrible, Ian and I went and saw district 9. We dropped Brielle off at Ian's parents house (thank you for watching her), and headed to the movie. We parked and then realized -no wallet. I left my wallet at Ian's parents house in my diaper bag. We were already late so we couldn't go get it (and the next movie was two hours later). I've been forgetting a lot of stuff lately. I swear I pull out of my driveway and have to pull right back in because I forgot something. I never used to. I guess it's my age lol! Luckily the lady at the ticket booth let us just tell her our card number instead. The movie was really good! Afterwards we headed to go get Brielle and of course Brielle was wide awake at 11:30p.m.. She is such a night owl. We noticed her nose was stuffy. As moms know, a toddler with a cold is the worse. We went to Smith's to see if I could find any cold medicine and EVERYTHING is for 6 and older! I know they have their reasons for pulling the cold medicines for younger children off the counter, but man, they need something. They just suffer, and a baby with a cold means no sleep. And no sleep we got. She's funny she will sit and say nose, nose and want us to wipe it for her.

3 comments:

Dan + Laurie Udy said...

That is the worst. i hope she feels better soon.

Dan + Laurie Udy said...

That is the worst. i hope she feels better soon.

kdance10 said...

Jace had that last week, no fun. hopefully she will get it all out of her system before your trip