On friday I decided to go to Kangaroo Zoo again. I thought it would be a good place to get some of Brielle's energy out. Man I wish I had the energy of a 2 year old or even any toddler. I would get soooooo much done in a day. She is funny, she has to turn around every time she's ready to go down a slide and go on her stomach. She starting to get more independent and do stuff more on her own. Except she like's me to carry her everywhere, she'll stand right in front of me and say hold you, hold you and of course I hold her. I don't know if it's toddlers in general or just brielle but, she will go from really liking something to hating something. She used to LOVE bath time and now she hates it she cries everytime I put her in lately.
Monday, August 24, 2009
Kangaroo Zoo again.
On friday I decided to go to Kangaroo Zoo again. I thought it would be a good place to get some of Brielle's energy out. Man I wish I had the energy of a 2 year old or even any toddler. I would get soooooo much done in a day. She is funny, she has to turn around every time she's ready to go down a slide and go on her stomach. She starting to get more independent and do stuff more on her own. Except she like's me to carry her everywhere, she'll stand right in front of me and say hold you, hold you and of course I hold her. I don't know if it's toddlers in general or just brielle but, she will go from really liking something to hating something. She used to LOVE bath time and now she hates it she cries everytime I put her in lately.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment