Monday, April 6, 2009

The Zoo......






Today was such a nice and sunny day, to good to be inside. Me and Brielle went to the zoo for fun! I had no idea it would be so crowded on a week day. I guess kids are out of school for Easter, because it sure was busy. I waited in line for 20 minutes to get tickets. Brielle loved the monkeys and the "BIG" turtles they had there. The animals were mostly outside and the only thing we didn't see was the cute Penguins they had them inside somewhere. One of the elephants is pregnant and expecting very soon:) We think nine months is long time, elephants are pregnant for 22 months. The average weight of a baby elephant when it's born is 232 pounds (yikes). It's nice because Brielle is still under two and we don't have to pay for her on most things. But next month my little baby will be turning two and flying and most other things are going to be way more expensive.

3 comments:

kari said...

What a fun mom you are. It looks like a nice time. I need to make it to the zoo for some animal pictures that Madi needs for a school project. That makes me want to go now, i was thinking alot of animals would not be out. I should have sent you a list of animals i needed a picture of. lol

Dan + Laurie Udy said...

Oh it looks like fun. Kennedy and I would have loved to have gone. Next time you want someone to go with you let us know.

kdance10 said...

I am so sorry for not getting back to you the other day. I totally forgot to call you back. Let me know when you go again me and the kids would love to go with you two.