Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy 3 year Anniversary Ian.




Three years today we were making the commitment of our lives. So much has change the past 3 years; We have started a family together. We were so meant for each other, you are my best friend. I can count on you for anything. I look forward to all the ups and downs we will share together. I'm excited to keep traveling and always chasing our dreams together. I love our life even though it gets a little crazy sometimes with dogs and a toddler (were the couple off of Marley and me all the way). I would not change it for the world. We have a lot of fun adventures ahead of us. We better buckle up and be ready for the ride. Happy Anniversary!!!!!

2 comments:

Holly said...

Happy Anniversary! That three years went by fast. You are a beautiful family.

kdance10 said...

Happy anniversary guys! Me and dustin celebrate our 6th next month it's crazy how fast time goes by.