Happy Fathers Day! Dad, Ian, John, Grandpa. You guys are amazing! Esp. Ian, You are an amazing father. Since the day Brielle was born you and her have had such an amazing bond together. She is a definite daddy's girl. You have been so supportive in raising our little girl, you help with everything: with bath time, to getting up in the night, changing diapers, watching her when I need "me time", taking her to dance class filled with girls and never once have you ever complained. You smother her in kisses and hugs everyday and she just lights up whenever she sees you. I am sooooooooo lucky to have such a wonderful husband and father figure for Brielle. I feel so blessed to have my little family. I love you Ian.
Saturday, June 20, 2009
Happy Fathers Day!
Happy Fathers Day! Dad, Ian, John, Grandpa. You guys are amazing! Esp. Ian, You are an amazing father. Since the day Brielle was born you and her have had such an amazing bond together. She is a definite daddy's girl. You have been so supportive in raising our little girl, you help with everything: with bath time, to getting up in the night, changing diapers, watching her when I need "me time", taking her to dance class filled with girls and never once have you ever complained. You smother her in kisses and hugs everyday and she just lights up whenever she sees you. I am sooooooooo lucky to have such a wonderful husband and father figure for Brielle. I feel so blessed to have my little family. I love you Ian.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Jake wrote in a card for Curt and Wrote " Happy Farther's day" and so did you lol Does Ian "fart" as much as curt? haha Ian is a great father though i can tell by the little time i am around him. Hope you had a great day!!!
Post a Comment