
On Saturday morning, my sister called me. She said, she would be up for going to the air show. I said yeah, that sounds fun, Ian and I were already debating on going anyway. We just went to a near by park because getting in and out of the base is a joke wall to wall traffic jam. We thought it started about 1 and we saw a few planes but as hours went by and no Thunder Birds we got a llittle restless. We started pushing brielle's new wagon up and down a hill, Chalise and Brielle got going pretty fast. Then I thought we should all three get on it ( not a good idea) we started flying down the hill and both front wheels bent flat, I guess two hippos and a baby are too heavy for that poor wagon. luckily Ian was able to bend the wheels back.
No comments:
Post a Comment