Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Big Girl Bed!!!!




Last Friday I set up a big girl bed in Brielle's room. She has been in our room since day one. She has slept in between us for about a year and a half and then recently slept in her pack n play next to the bed. Well, as you know, Brielle is a little night owl, who does not like to go to bed until at least 10:30-11 the earliest. So, friday we tried out her big girl bed. She fell alsleep in our bed first, then we put her sneakily into her bed and she slept the whole night. We checked on her a few times and she rolled off her bed a few times onto the floor. Even if I wedge her in there with blankets she still manages to fall off. Ian awoke to Brielle huffing and puffing with fear at 4:30 am, Back into the bed again with mommy and daddy (were softies).

2 comments:

Stacie Aho said...

Wow! You guys are nice. I could not stand to have my kids in bed with us longer than 5 months. I love it at first, and want them to stay, but they start rolling and get antsy. They sleep much better alone. Funny, huh?

Enjoy it while she's the only one... she won't sleep there forever!

Her room is adorable!

Eric and Alexis Beus said...

Aw! Cute! Her room is SO cute! Great decorating!